At the beginning of each Edcamp Kentucky, we like to open the day with a little inspiration.
We call it Edspire.
Not your typical information/tutorial/share awesome tool session, Edspire is meant to energize, revitalize, and inspire you with stories and presentations from other Edcamp attendees.
Presentations are limited to 7 minutes and 20 slides. Edspire presenters are challenged to think deeply and share messages that will challenge and inspire attendees to go back to their schools and inspire others.
Edspire has become an Edcamp Kentucky tradition and one of our most popular sessions.
This year, we’re excited to see several Edspire newbies take the stage and share their vision with all of you.
Our Edspire speakers for this year are:
- MeMe Ratliff – Health/PE at Greenwood Elementary, Jefferson County
- Donnie Piercey – 5th Grade Teacher/Tech Integrator for Eminence Schools
- Lyndsey Nottingham – 4th Grade Teacher at Mann Elementary, Boone County
- Stacey Hughes – 4th Grade Teacher, Lakewood Elementary, Hardin County Schools
- Mike Paul – Math Teacher/Tech Guru/Font Snob at Bardstown Middle, Bardstown City Schools
Get to Edcamp early, you don’t want to miss Edspire!